The Wine Growth Fund aims to develop and sustainably grow the wine industry in Victoria by providing grants to build both domestic and international markets. The Fund supports a range of activities including marketing, exporting, tourism, business development and infrastructure projects.
What is on offer?
Grants up to a maximum of $20,000 are available to individual organisations.
Grants for collaborative marketing and export initiatives up to $50,000 per project.
Infrastructure projects that attract significant private investment and create new jobs are eligible for grants up to $100,000.
Grants will be provided on a $1 for $1 basis.
Who can apply?
Applicants must hold an Australian Business Number (ABN) and be based in Victoria:
• Businesses or organisations involved in the growing, making and marketing of wine
• Consultants, service providers, researchers or educators to the wine industry
• Groups of individuals, businesses or organisations
What is eligible?
• Feasibility studies, business case development and research for new wine initiatives
• Bio-security improvements
• Improvements in viticulture and wine making to enhance grape and wine quality
• Marketing initiatives, including e-commerce / online sales proposals
• Group workshops on business planning, development and management
• Regional wine and wine tourism marketing projects
• Wine events in the various wine regions across the state
• Brand strategy development
• Small scale in-bound trade missions
• Skills development and training workshops
• Export market development projects
• Attendance at major international trade shows
• Adoption of new technology to improve vineyard productivity
• Investment in new plant and equipment
• Purchasing and installing automated and computer operated production facilities
• Improving and expanding winery production facilities
• Improvement and expansion of visitor facilities including cellar doors, hospitality areas and winery accommodation.
Applicants must submit an Expression of Interest. If Expressions of Interest are supported, a full application will be required. Closing date for Applications is 5 October 2018.
For further information on how to apply, please contact Michelle Critchley or Sam Morris.
T 03 8635 1800
T 03 8635 1980