Tony has over 20 years’ experience in advising on local and cross-border acquisitions, divestments, mergers and capital raisings for a range of clients in the financial services, technology and education sectors.
Tony is a deals specialist, having undertaken over 100 M&A transactions throughout his career.
Tony’s experience includes:
- Advised RESI Mortgage Corporation on the sale of the business to Yellow Brick Road Holdings Limited ($36m)
- Advised Stargate Financial Services on the sale of Stargate Information Systems to Rubik Financial Limited ($35m)
- Advised Vostro Institute of Training on the sale of the business to Academies Australasia Limited
- Advised Orchard Funds Limited on the recapitalization of the funds management platform, including the sale of Essential Healthcare Trust to Vital Healthcare ($170m)
- Advised RACV on the acquisition of e-pac salary packaging ($23m)
- Advised global soda ash distributor, SCS on its joint venture with Penrice Soda Holdings Limited ($16m)
- Advised Swinburne University on the acquisition of student accommodation assets and associated business from Rothschild Australia for $65m
- Acted as advisor to e-health company Promedicus Limited on the acquisition of US firm, Visage Imaging Inc ($10m)
Back to People